Monday, May 9, 2011

Sweden

I finally got my ticket to Sweden today! I'll be gone from June 4th until July 4th. I honestly can't tell you how excited I am to see everyone. I love it there! And hopefully my friends Kaylee, Kelli, and Bethany will end up going! It's still not for sure but I really hope they do. Could get a little crazy. Marcus will be there until August so he can spend more time with his family and friends sooo it looks like we're going back to long distance for a little, but I'm sure we will be just fine :). I'm going to try to take as many pictures as I can and blog as much as possible but I'm probably going to be out A LOT ;) and I'm also taking a summer class when I'm there...ugh. Then when I get back it's even more school and even more volleyball. I'm so excited for summer but I feel like I'm always trying to do a million things at once...
Anyways, here's some photos from last year in Sweden! Can't wait :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig