Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Gold Studs




Studded Blouse & Flats: Zara, Watch: Michael Kors, Sunnies: Ray-Ban

Came home to a new package today from Zara! I got these flats, this blouse, and some white skinny jeans. Studs are one of those trends I feel will be around for a long time and they are so versatile. Studded items can give plain outfits so much more edge. These shoes are definitely going to turn heads this fall and I've already seen them all over the web. If you've thought about buying them I think it's a great investment. They're super comfortable and go with so many outfits! And they are perfect for these (unfortunately) not so cold autumn days here in Los Angeles. Let me apologize in advance for over-wearing these babies....

:) 
xoxo


2 comments:

Blogger Template by pipdig