Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Zara, Head to Toe








Wearing head to toe Zara in this look.  I never thought I would give into the kitten heel trend but these shoes are so versatile and comfortable. Plus, they're the closest I'll ever get to the studded Valentino kitten heels that I drool over. I'm not sure what it is, but I've been wearing a lot of black again. It's simple, classic, and can match with anything. But you already knew that. When I wear all black looks I try to mix up the texture or shape of each piece. Like in this look I wore a leather peplum top with faded black jeans and a wool black hat. The chain on the hat also helps make this look pop. 

It's been in the 40s or 50s in the mornings and around 60 or 70 in the afternoon here in LA. It's just enough to add some layers but not as much as I would like. Hopefully when I'm in New York or Sweden I'll be able to shoot a layering post. The weather will definitely be permitting. 

Other than my amazing vacation that is coming up fast,  school ends Thursday and I have my family's annual Christmas party this weekend. Then next week I'll be celebrating both of my brother's and my mom's birthdays. I'll be busy, but I'll have so much more time to post! I'm excited for my long winter break!

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I love the pop of color with the pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chain detail on the hat :)

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig