Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Simplicity











Top: Stylestalker (old), Jeans: J Brand via Shopbop, Heels: Nicholas via Shopbop, Purse: Nasty Gal

SO in love with this new purse! It's obviously a Celine look alike but I can't afford Celine so I was so excited to see this at such an affordable price. Plus, it's such a cute color for spring/summer. I love me some fake designer. Actually, I've been really lucky lately and I've been finding really great things that are either on sale or look a likes. Woo!

So right now I've been trying to keep up with my school work and coaching and it's a little more time consuming than I thought. But I'll try to update you all as much as possible! 

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Those shoes are so fabulous. I really want a pair of ankle strap shoes like that. I also love the monochromatic theme here, makes the bag really pop!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, you mixed it in perfect way to me :)
    kisses

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top is so cute! And I love love love the little rips in your jeans <3

    -Youri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo amazing!!! love the shoes!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely girl! I'm your newest follower!!
    Have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely look! thought it was a real Celine tho when I saw it on your instagram. and the top is so cute with the open back :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig