Thursday, March 21, 2013

Relaxed




Top: Zara, Shorts: Urban Outfitters (old), Heels: Nicholas via Shopbop, Bag: H&M

Photos by Marcus Nilsson

Here's a quick post before my volleyball game today! These leather jogging shorts will be on high rotation for the next few months as it gets hotter and hotter and leather pants will be looked down upon. I bought them last year from Urban Renewal and I loooove them but I wish they had pockets! I know that Zara has a pair similar to this if you are looking for something like it. I've been trying to get my closet ready for summer by looking for tropical prints and light colors instead of my usual dark choices. What's on your wish list for summer?!

5 comments:

  1. perfect shorts babe !!!
    kissses

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the mix of light and airy with dark and edgy. Perfection!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love the stripes! you look amazing!

    http://www.basicsandgold.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig