Sunday, March 3, 2013

When In Doubt...










 Dress: Free People, Heels: Zara (old)

This dress from Free People is one of my favorite purchases so far. I was so torn on which color to buy. There's a beautiful plum color, mint, black, red and a few more but I really just wanted all of them. I chose the black one because I always turn to black when in doubt unless I'm feeling SUPER adventurous. I can wear this dress for a formal night out or even a semi-casual event. Free People never lets me down! 

I have a busy week ahead of me! Wish me luck...is it Spring break yet?

xoxo



7 comments:

  1. SO BEAUTIFUL DRESS! LOVE THE OUTFIT!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the black was tots the right call, it looks so much more sophisticated to add a pop of color elsewhere, like i love how you let the heels do all the work in this case. the black really shows off the lace texture too and can be dressed up or dressed down like you said, beautiful xo

    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gooosh, love these shoes in combination with lace dress :)
    kisses

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear I love this look! The dress is gorgeous and you can never go past the simplicity and beauty of an lbd! I would love it if you checked out my latest post on Autumn/Winter13 black staples. Maybe we could follow eachother via Bloglovin, Facebook and Twitter? I know I would love that! I'll wait for your answer on my blog!
    Love
    The Blonde Silhouette
    www.theblondesilhouette.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress :)

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig