Monday, April 15, 2013

Puma x LOOKBOOK Collaboration





Jacket: Zara, Dress: Olive Clothing, Necklace: Bethany's, Flats: Puma

Photos by Bethany Struble

Hey everyone! I'm excited to share this with you guys. I got the amazing opportunity to collaborate with Lookbook.nu and Puma to style an outfit around these shoes by Puma. Aren't they great? I love how they add a pop of color to any outfit which is perfect for Spring and Summer. Plus, they are seriously the most comfortable shoes ever. I'm not even kidding. So I'll definitely have these in my bag after a long day of wearing heels. 
Puma is obviously a sporty brand, so I wanted to show these shoes in a way that was the complete opposite of just that. By styling them with a dress and leather jacket, I wanted to show everyone that these flats can be worn dressed up just as easy as being worn dressed down. 
So, if you need some great shoes in your life, check out the link above and get shopping people! You can check out more of these flat and many other great shoes by Puma, as well. Enjoy!

Huge thanks to Lookbook for this! Check out my look and hype it HERE

xo

2 comments:

  1. you look stunning babe !
    kisses

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe flats are actually pretty cool! Love this outfit, the jacket is awesome <3

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig