Monday, May 6, 2013

Met Gala 2013 Favorites

 Miranda Kerr in Michael Kors
When does she not look amazing? My jaw literally dropped when I saw this image of her. Can I download her body somewhere?

 Rooney Mara in Givenchy
One of my absolute favorite looks. Beautiful make up, beautiful hair, and gorgeous dress. Love her. This is what perfection looks like, everyone.

 Aubrey Plaza
In love with the snakeskin and the cape effect of this look. And omg, the shoes...THE SHOES!

 Amber Heard in Emilio Pucci
This color is so elegant. I love the timeless look of this dress. Beautiful.

 Allison Williams in Altuzarra
The lace detailing in this dress is stunning! I probably would have gone with an up do, but regardless, still great. 

 Emilia Clarke in Ralph Lauren
The Mother of Dragons is literally on fire in this dress. (Game of Thrones pun, don't mind me...) She looks absolutely stunning, but honestly, with a face like that how can you not look stunning?

 Anne Hathaway in Valentino
First of all, love the blonde. It looks badass. Second of all, this dress is the sexiest thing ever. Get it girl...

 Brooklyn Decker in Peter Pilotto dress & Sergio Rossi heels
The heels, the peplum skirt, the details, the makeup. She nailed it tonight and kept up with the theme. Love!

 Doutzen Kroes 
HOT HOT HOT. Can't even handle it. 

 Emma Watson in Prabal Gurung
Showing some skin and of course, keepin it classy. She's a grown ass woman now. Don't mess! Gorgeous, as always. 

 Kate Bosworth in Balmain
She seriously looks like a doll. I love the mini dress with long sleeves. And the smokey eye is killing me. So great. *Swoon*

 Kristen Stewart in Stella McCartney
K Stew is seriously stepping up her game. I love her badass look tonight, Whoever her stylist is, well done. So hot. 

 Nicole Richie in Topshop
I am in love with her gray/blue hair and I don't care what you say. And that lip color....fantastic.

 Nina Dobrev in Monique Lhuillier
Nina looks like a punk princess tonight. Such a lovely dress!

Solange Knowles in Kenzo
I had to add this look, so daring to go with blue tonight but she looks great!

Imgs via Google Images

The theme of this year's Met Gala was "Punk: Chaos to Couture," so obviously, there was plenty of blacks, whites and reds on the red carpet tonight. I picked out some of my favorite looks from the event and added a little commentary on the looks. I wish I could get this dressed up for something! 

1 comment:

  1. Rooney Mara rocks the most !!!

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig