Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Trend Forecast






Images via Zara

I was browsing through Zara's web shop, as per usual, and noticed this recurring trend of tying your sweater around your shoulder and hip. At first, I thought, "hmm, interesting" and the more I saw it, the more I fell for it. Simple, relaxed, chic. The styling at Zara has been so on point in the past couple of years. Anyways, this trend is perfect for the unpredictable weather patterns in my life. In LA, the standard is to go from freezing-effing-cold in the mornings to scorching-effing-hot by lunch time. In Sweden, rain seems to follow me around even on the sunniest days. WOW that sounded depressing, but seriously it rains all the time. So, having a light sweater is necessary and having an awesome way to tie that sweater around your body is even more of a necessity. Be on the look out for this trend! Also, be on the look out for those Zara sweaters....I want...

1 comment:

  1. super skirt !!!

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig