Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Belted



Cardigan: H&M, Belt: H&M, Jeans: Urban Outfitters, Top: Urban Outfitters Heels: ASOS

photos by Bethany

This outfit is an everyday look that you'll probably catch me repeating over and over again; just with different shoes :) Can you believe this belt is from H&M? It's such a great staple at a price that's unbeatable. Most of my clothes are oversized and it definitely comes in handy when I want to cinch my waist. I love wearing it to vamp up my basics. How would you guys style it?

PS: Make sure you guys shop the post if you like it! There's some great deals going on for Black Friday! xo

SHOP THIS POST:


5 comments:

  1. I love the belt! Such a perfect touch to the look!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this whole outfit, a belt can make the world of difference.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES !!!!!!§§ BELTED CARDIGAN IS SOMETHING WHAT I DESPERATELY NEED !!!!

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig