Monday, February 23, 2015

The Neckerchief




Sweater: Zara, Jeans: AG Jeans via The Outnet, Belt & Scarf: H&M, Bag: Balenciaga, Boots: Isabel Marant

Hello everyone, happy Monday! Well, actually it sucks that the weekend is over...but I'm trying to make the best of it.

I'm starting the week off right with my cute little neckerchief from H&M. Saint Laurent had a polka dot scarf similar to this one, but this one from H&M was only $6 and the Saint Laurent one was probably $400...or more. I think I made the smarter choice here. I can use the remaining $394 to feed myself for the next few months. Woo! I'm also shying away from my usual skinny jean uniform by testing out these flared AG Jeans. What do you think? Cuz I think I'm lovin' them!

xo

BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM


4 comments:

  1. hello Dallas (looks like the old Dallas sopa opera to me haha) !! very nice and retro outfit i would wear right now !

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pants and that sweater is perfect with them

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool look!! I love it!!

    xx Olivia

    www.hellooliviablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with this look. It has that perfect amount ( a whisper) of vintage and the neck tie is icing on the cake.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig